Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When you think of the name SERVPRO, you should think about how quick and fast we get to a job! ANY TIME, ANY CIRCUMSTANCE! That's why our reputation proceeds us, as we are faster than the competition. Especially here in New York City, there are many different franchises that you can rely, but every customer knows that we get there immediately!! Our workers are right around the corner and our trucks are ready to go at any time, for any type of job. If you have a water damage occur, and you call us right away; we can get there before the damage gets worse! What if a fire damage occurs in the middle of the night? We are only a phone call away to come and help you, FASTER than anyone!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (917) 924-2260
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Upper East Side arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.