About SERVPRO of Upper East Side
Thomas G. Fox
Owners of SERVPRO of Upper East Side
When it comes to restoration and recovery work, we have many high-end establishments and properties throughout the Upper East Side here in Manhattan that requires a prompt response from highly trained professionals. We stay dedicated to continually train and educate ourselves to become top representatives of the industry, and a wise choice for thorough and effective restoration service in the community we serve. This dedication to our customers begins with the leadership and guidance of our owner Thomas Fox.
The entire team is passionate about the work that we do and the effective equipment that we use to do it. We know that every customer wants to get treated like they are family, and we work hard to communicate with our clients through every phase of recovery. To ensure that their needs, wants, and concerns are getting addressed sufficiently.
While many favorite films and television programs like Gossip Girl have gotten filmed throughout the Upper East Side and its posh and regal neighborhoods, we also have become a hub of cultural and artistic expression with the Smithsonian, Guggenheim Museum, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and other centers. Even with all the reasons that tourists and New Yorkers have to visit this stretch of Manhattan, the most significant volume of properties and businesses here belong to our neighbors, friends, and colleagues. As a locally owned and operated restoration company we share the same streets and avenues with you.
As a reputable recovery team, we strive always to have a finger on the pulse of our area, and this can get seen through the memberships and seats with the Chamber of Commerce, NAPO, BBB, Blue Goose, and NASMM. We also work to give back to the communities here in every way that we can throughout our direct partnerships, sponsorships, and donations of time and resources to organizations like the American Cancer Society, the Red Cross, and Specialized Autism Support.
We know that no matter where you are, disasters can strike with little warning or mercy. Our experienced IICRC-Certified technicians have accreditations and certifications in every facet of the restoration industry to help our customers overcome whatever emergency they face.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician