Our Crews Are Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
Floods, tropical storms, tornadoes, hurricanes and even severe thunderstorms, can cause extensive damage to homes and businesses. When a natural disaster occurs, most companies that respond to storm damage are unable to handle the damage when it's wide-spread. We have the resources to handle massive severe weather events, no disaster is too big. We can access resources from a network of 1,700 franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country. As part of a Large Loss Recovery Team, our efforts have protected many of the apartments and buildings throughout our area of Manhattan, but also helped those affected by considerable storm systems such as Hurricanes Katrina and Sandy.
Our staff are highly trained Storm Damage Specialists. Our training program include the following:
- IICRC Trained and Certified
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes
Why SERVPRO of Upper East Side?
- A Trusted Leader in the Storm and Water Restoration Industry.
- Faster to any size disaster.
- Faster to any size emergency.
- No job too large.
- Catastrophic storm and major event response.
- Every large loss is supervised by a commercial operations manager to help ensure seamless communication and timely mitigation.
- Our ability to dispatch trained production professionals.
- We cut costs through the strategic placement and oversight of temporary labor.
- 24-hour emergency services
- Ready to help 24/7/365
We're a locally owned company with natural resources. We are proud to be a part of our community and strive to provide the residents and business owners in our area the fastest response times and our best work each and every day.